Thank you for your interest in our services. We are licensed California Real Estate Brokers and Agents with over 32 years of combined experience in property management services. We specialize in managing single family homes, town homes, condominiums, and up to 16 unit residential complexes. In such a high risk business of renting property, we understand how important it is to operate inside the law and protect the interests of our clients. You can certainly manage your own property, and you could drive your car without car insurance but why would you? Some things are just worth the investment.
At Noble Real Estate Services, we charge a flat fee for our services. That’s it! We have no other fees. We are a full service management company that is open 6 days a week. We respond 24 hours a day to any property emergencies or habitability issues. We pay for all advertising that we deem necessary to rent your property. If your property is not rented, we do not receive any compensation so we both want the same thing. We want a good tenant that pays the rent on time.
Here is what you can expect for our fee:
- Take over 100 photos of your property prior to delivering possession.
- Advertise the property, screen all the tenants, and execute all the rental agreements.
- Supervise all the repair work and / or cleaning done at the property.
- Sign and serve notices at the property.
- Make the property rent ready upon any vacancy to quickly re-rent the property.
- Provide monthly owner accounting statements and year end 1099 tax reporting documents.
- Pay owners monthly via an electronic wire transfer directly to your specified account.
As much as we screen tenants, we still have the unfortunate need to do evictions in our business. We have the experience you want in order to quickly evict a tenant and re-rent the property in a timely manner. This is done in an effort to minimize the financial impact on our owners. The solution to virtually every problem in managing property is the next paying tenant.
Call our office for a free, no pressure conversation to see if hiring a great property manager is right for you. The real estate sale market may not be right for you at this time. Renting the property may be your best choice. Call us today at (619) 575-6200 and we will help you choose what is best for you and your family.